I would like to help you rise above the lies you have heard or have told yourself by showing you what God says is true. As a follower of lies myself, I understand the pain of the webs they weave.
In a broken moment, I took a journey to find the truth that would end the pain.
I went to the Bible for this truth and I am so amazed at what I found. Now, I just have to share it with you! I do this by meeting you in your brokenness and showing you what Jesus says is truth.
I am great at throwing soup cans across the room in anger, crying for no reason in the drive-thru line, and pulling the covers up over my head to hide from life. But really, I can lead you to the truth!
Follow me to learn stories from the Bible that show you how Jesus is truth and the only one who can heal us from the lies we live.
My expertise? I’m a sinner saved by grace who daily seeks God for answers so I can rise above, and I have a desire to share this knowledge with you.
Let’s take this journey together!
Here are a few things about me.
1. I was born in Indiana, but growing up, I told everyone I was born in Alaska.
2. I spent my life never wanting to get out of bed. Today, I get mad if I sleep past 7 a.m.
3. I’m learning to be sociable BEFORE my first cup of coffee.
4. I read through the Bible 4 times a year. I can teach you how.
5. People in the Bible I relate most to is King David, Apostle Paul, and the Samaritan woman.
6. Apostle Paul taught me how to follow Jesus, but in my younger days, when his name came up, I was like, Who?
7. I can eat a 9×13 pan of Jell-O Cheesecake in one day! (I just can’t help myself).
8. I love sitting by the water, even if it’s just a creek.
9. I have four children and four grandchildren
10. Oh, and I am learning to take criticism, so feedback is welcome!